- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 1
Compare Versions
www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html
We have 4 versions of our central unit and would like to have a chart like yours. Is this something that can be maintained through HikaShop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that you should use the "Activate compare mode" option through your "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Feature" page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ex: I would like to move the buy button to the bottom of the page. After the features.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There are no display options for comparison menu items.
If you want to change the display of the comparison page, you'll have to edit the file "compare" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have one another question in regards to this topic. I like how you have divided your features into categories products, prices, sales and so on... on your comparison page. I have been trying to do the same on our comparison page with no success. Would you be able to lead me in the right direction?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In order to have a separation between different group of custom fields, you can create custom fields of the type "custom text" as separators
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I hope this is the last one. Here is the devel site I am working on.
devel.exqbe.com/index.php?option=com_hik...e&Itemid=387&lang=en
When I add the border css to the template file below. I used last-child for the right, however when you look at the page I can not get the bottom border in with out doubling the line on the middle rows. When I add a border to "custom text" it is snug to the text. Any suggestions?
.hikashop_compare_custom_prod_column{
border-top:1px solid #ccc;
border-right:1px solid #ccc;
background-color:#ffffff;
padding-left:10px;
height:20px;
text-align:center;
}
.hikashop_compare_custom_prod_column:last-child {
border-right:none;
}
Also as you can see the "wells" are not moving to the right, they are populating at the bottom. I tried changing the width of the page and table to something less than 100% and nothing changed.
Thank you so much!
Tiffany
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Why not use such CSS:
.hikashop_product_compare_custom_separator td {
border-top: 1px solid black;
}
It looks great with that from my point of view.
Regarding the modules, there is apparently on your website a </div> missing at the end of the "compare" file that you can edit via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can see that I am missing the begin right side bar on the compare page however I entered an extra </div> on the view>compare and that didn't work... I also didn't see one missing when reviewing the code.
Any other suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, there is no one missing normally in that view but if you look at the HTML of the page with firebug, you can see that the HTML of the sidebar is not at the correct place in the DOM and that typically means that there is a </div> missing or one too much somewhere on the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It was on the front-end. I looked at both the beez3 and protostar view>compare as the protostar sometimes mimics the beez template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just checked your website, do you stil have any issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.