- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
Remove text "Display #" before the drop-down box
12 years 10 months ago #132013
by Lexnia
Remove text "Display #" before the drop-down box was created by Lexnia
Hi,
I've looked everywhere for this, but can't find any topics to solve my problem.
I just want to remove the text "Display #" before the drop-down box at the bottom of each list of products.
See here: s293983206.websitehome.co.uk/elevateshop...ndex.php/men-s-shoes
It's probably something quite obvious, but I can't seem to figure it out. Please help
I've looked everywhere for this, but can't find any topics to solve my problem.
I just want to remove the text "Display #" before the drop-down box at the bottom of each list of products.
See here: s293983206.websitehome.co.uk/elevateshop...ndex.php/men-s-shoes
It's probably something quite obvious, but I can't seem to figure it out. Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #132028
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove text "Display #" before the drop-down box
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132046
by Lexnia
Replied by Lexnia on topic Remove text "Display #" before the drop-down box
Perfect! Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds