- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 5
display product using custom html module
12 years 10 months ago #132621
by IamJim
display product using custom html module was created by IamJim
Good day, and I did a search for my answer, but did not really find it easily and my question is this please?
re: display product using custom html module in another Joomla site.
How can I go about creating "an item" and place it in a module on another Joomla site so the product can open in a new window at the new site? Or BUY NO on external site please?
Thanks !! JIM
PS.. Great work on the new install. I have not tested yet
re: display product using custom html module in another Joomla site.
How can I go about creating "an item" and place it in a module on another Joomla site so the product can open in a new window at the new site? Or BUY NO on external site please?
Thanks !! JIM
PS.. Great work on the new install. I have not tested yet
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132677
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic display product using custom html module
Hi,
In order to do that, you will have to add the HTML of the image/name of the product yourself in the custom html module. For the add to cart link, you can just copy/paste the code we provide via the button "add to cart HTML button" when you edit each product.
In order to do that, you will have to add the HTML of the image/name of the product yourself in the custom html module. For the add to cart link, you can just copy/paste the code we provide via the button "add to cart HTML button" when you edit each product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds