- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 2
Bootstrap v3.x
12 years 10 months ago #132794
by squareweb
Bootstrap v3.x was created by squareweb
Hi my responsive template (Boostrap v3) is not playing nice with Hikashop.
I see that category / product-views are using "spanX" tags of Bootstrap 2.5 as opposed to "col-X" in BS 3, since I'me using a Bootstrap 3.x versioned template.
Will this be adjusted or do I have to replace code myself.
Thanks in advance
Mark
-- url of the page with the problem -- : csm.siteflex.nl/index.php?option=com_hik...t=listing&Itemid=173
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I see that category / product-views are using "spanX" tags of Bootstrap 2.5 as opposed to "col-X" in BS 3, since I'me using a Bootstrap 3.x versioned template.
Will this be adjusted or do I have to replace code myself.
Thanks in advance
Mark
-- url of the page with the problem -- : csm.siteflex.nl/index.php?option=com_hik...t=listing&Itemid=173
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132797
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Bootstrap v3.x
Hi,
HikaShop is only compatible with Bootstrap 2 which is included by default with Joomla 3.
If you want to make it compatible, you have to override your views.
Regards,
HikaShop is only compatible with Bootstrap 2 which is included by default with Joomla 3.
If you want to make it compatible, you have to override your views.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132811
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic Bootstrap v3.x
Thanks Jerome,
I've changed the view myself and replaced the span (BS2) by col(BS3).
Seems to work.
Mark
I've changed the view myself and replaced the span (BS2) by col(BS3).
Seems to work.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds