- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 2
Show customfields in productlist
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132929
by squareweb
Show customfields in productlist was created by squareweb
Hi I've upgraded to hika-business edition because I'd like to show a color-selectbox in the productlisting.
I've set the config. as below but no color-selectbox is visible? I've updated some views before updating from esential to business (is this a problem in this case?)
Hope you can help?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : csm.siteflex.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 business edition
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I've set the config. as below but no color-selectbox is visible? I've updated some views before updating from esential to business (is this a problem in this case?)
Hope you can help?
Code:
If by color picker, you mean a dropdown to select the color, you can just create a custom field of the table "item" (business edition only) and turn on the display of these fields on the listing's menu/module options via Display>Content menus/modules and that will do what you want.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : csm.siteflex.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 business edition
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by squareweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132969
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show customfields in productlist
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of your custom field and of the options of your product listing (id 146 in Display->Content modules). It's probably something not setup properly in them
Please provide a screenshot of your custom field and of the options of your product listing (id 146 in Display->Content modules). It's probably something not setup properly in them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132987
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic Show customfields in productlist
Nicolas,
Find screenprints attached.
Thanks
Mark
Find screenprints attached.
Thanks
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133062
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show customfields in productlist
Hi,
So you created a custom field of the table "product", not of the table "item" as I had said. Please create a custom field of the correct table and it will work.
Also, in the options of your listing, set the "Display custom item fields" to yes instead of inherited to be sure that the display of the fields is activated in the listing.
So you created a custom field of the table "product", not of the table "item" as I had said. Please create a custom field of the correct table and it will work.
Also, in the options of your listing, set the "Display custom item fields" to yes instead of inherited to be sure that the display of the fields is activated in the listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133099
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic Show customfields in productlist
Thanks Nicolas,
Sorry about that, I've indeed created a item-field now and it works partly. Some products do NOT show the color-selectbox but the text "choose an option". If I create new product or duplicate existing product the color-selectbox is not showing up only text "select an option".
See: csm.siteflex.nl/index.php?option=com_hik...t=listing&Itemid=192
I must be overlooking something again?
Mark
Sorry about that, I've indeed created a item-field now and it works partly. Some products do NOT show the color-selectbox but the text "choose an option". If I create new product or duplicate existing product the color-selectbox is not showing up only text "select an option".
See: csm.siteflex.nl/index.php?option=com_hik...t=listing&Itemid=192
I must be overlooking something again?
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133106
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show customfields in productlist
Hi,
That's an issue with the chosen library which doesn't support that. Turn off the "Use Chosen library" option of the configuration and it will work fine.
That's an issue with the chosen library which doesn't support that. Turn off the "Use Chosen library" option of the configuration and it will work fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133123
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic Show customfields in productlist
Thanks Nicolas,
Indeed it works now.
Thanks for guiding me through.
Mark
Indeed it works now.
Thanks for guiding me through.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds