- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 5
Hide the next / prev button on Product
12 years 10 months ago #133010
by markfell
Hide the next / prev button on Product was created by markfell
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
wicks.msfcomp.org/index.php/hikashop-men...al-aromatheraphy-oil
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.2 (test site)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 31.0.1650.57 m
How do I turn off the next / prev arrows in the products display ?
I am using the related products, so I dont want the user jumping to next / prev product.
Regards and thanks in advance,
Mark
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.2 (test site)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 31.0.1650.57 m
How do I turn off the next / prev arrows in the products display ?
I am using the related products, so I dont want the user jumping to next / prev product.
Regards and thanks in advance,
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133026
by markfell
Replied by markfell on topic Hide the next / prev button on Product
I worked it out in the "show" file of the correct template
} else {
/** if(!empty($this->links->previous))
* echo "<a title='".JText :: _('PREVIOUS_PRODUCT')."' href='".$this->links->previous."'><span class='hikashop_previous_product'></span></a>";
* if(!empty($this->links->next))
* echo "<a title='".JText :: _('NEXT_PRODUCT')."' href='".$this->links->next."'><span class='hikashop_next_product'></span></a>";
* echo "<div class='clear_both'></div>";
*/
?>
} else {
/** if(!empty($this->links->previous))
* echo "<a title='".JText :: _('PREVIOUS_PRODUCT')."' href='".$this->links->previous."'><span class='hikashop_previous_product'></span></a>";
* if(!empty($this->links->next))
* echo "<a title='".JText :: _('NEXT_PRODUCT')."' href='".$this->links->next."'><span class='hikashop_next_product'></span></a>";
* echo "<div class='clear_both'></div>";
*/
?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133054
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hide the next / prev button on Product
Hi,
Not that you can also turn off the "Show shortcuts to other category products" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
Not that you can also turn off the "Show shortcuts to other category products" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
The following user(s) said Thank You: markfell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds