- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Wrong display of categories
- commander64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #133335
by commander64
Wrong display of categories was created by commander64
Hi
Unfortunately I changed some parameters in the backend of hikashop and now my category view is not the same as before.
First I had 4 columns with different categories, now I got this one (see picture) with only one category and I don't know how to set it back :blush:
Tom
Unfortunately I changed some parameters in the backend of hikashop and now my category view is not the same as before.
First I had 4 columns with different categories, now I got this one (see picture) with only one category and I don't know how to set it back :blush:
Tom
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by commander64.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133406
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong display of categories
Hi,
That's becasue you don't have 20 in the "number of elements" option of your categories listing menu. Edit it via the menu Display>Content menus set back that value to what you want.
That's becasue you don't have 20 in the "number of elements" option of your categories listing menu. Edit it via the menu Display>Content menus set back that value to what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds