- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
Product listing in column styling issue
12 years 10 months ago #133377
by LAMF
Product listing in column styling issue was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.stigsbergsgard.se/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I need some help styling the right column displaying a categorys products.
I would like the gap between the Header of the column and the first product to go from 90px to 0, proble is that I don't know how to set up an exception for this module only as the 90px margin-top is needed on the shops products listing...
Also I would like to get rid of the coupon text, JUL1, JUL2 etc.
Any suggestions are most welcome.
Thanks!
Regards
Micke
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I need some help styling the right column displaying a categorys products.
I would like the gap between the Header of the column and the first product to go from 90px to 0, proble is that I don't know how to set up an exception for this module only as the 90px margin-top is needed on the shops products listing...
Also I would like to get rid of the coupon text, JUL1, JUL2 etc.
Any suggestions are most welcome.
Thanks!
Regards
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133422
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product listing in column styling issue
Hi,
Instead of :
.hikashop_products_listing {
margin-top: 90px;
}
you should use:
.sbg-content .hikashop_products_listing {
margin-top: 90px;
}
That way, the margin will only apply to the product listing when it is displayed in the content area of your template.
If you want to not display the product code, simply turn off the "show product code" option of the configuration.
Instead of :
.hikashop_products_listing {
margin-top: 90px;
}
you should use:
.sbg-content .hikashop_products_listing {
margin-top: 90px;
}
That way, the margin will only apply to the product listing when it is displayed in the content area of your template.
If you want to not display the product code, simply turn off the "show product code" option of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133508
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Product listing in column styling issue
Thanks Nicolas it works with the margin but if I turn off the product code it will be off on all products in the shop and that is not what we want. We want it displayed in the shop but turned off in this column if possible...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133537
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product listing in column styling issue
Hi,
I think that using some CSS code like this will probably do the job :
I think that using some CSS code like this will probably do the job :
Code:
#hikashop_category_information_module_161 .hikashop_product_code_list {
display: none;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133550
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Product listing in column styling issue
Hi!
Thanks This was a good solution, now it works fine!
/Micke
Thanks This was a good solution, now it works fine!
/Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds