- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Price will no be increased
- commander64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #133460
by commander64
Price will no be increased was created by commander64
Hi ,
I'm wondering why the pice will not be increased automatically if I put in the price without tax.
(see picture)
I set my tax to 19% and enabled it in my new product
What can I do ?
Thanks
Tom
I'm wondering why the pice will not be increased automatically if I put in the price without tax.
(see picture)
I set my tax to 19% and enabled it in my new product
What can I do ?
Thanks
Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133481
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Price will no be increased
Hi Tom,
Did you set the "Product tax category" option of your product to your tax category ?
Did you set the "Product tax category" option of your product to your tax category ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- commander64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #133491
by commander64
Replied by commander64 on topic Price will no be increased
Hi Mohamed
You mean this ? (see picture)
Tom
You mean this ? (see picture)
Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #133541
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Price will no be increased
Sure, now can you show me how did you configured the tax rate of your steuersatz 19% tax category through "Hikashop->System->Taxes" ?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- commander64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #133543
by commander64
Replied by commander64 on topic Price will no be increased
I Try
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133586
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price will no be increased
The tax will only be calculated if your current zone is taxable. So make sure that if you have a user address, it is configured as Germany when you edit your user in HikaShop, and also that the "main tax zone" of your backend is set to Germany. Then, logout/login and it should work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: commander64
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds