- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Aligning image + price + add to cart
12 years 10 months ago #133515
by suzeen
Aligning image + price + add to cart was created by suzeen
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://http://royed.nl/~trendy/index.php/PMU-apparatuur/product/1-trendy-superior-i.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
I really need some help with the layout of the product page.
Picture 1 is how it is now, I really would like the images to the right and the price + add to cart on the left of the images. As you can see in picture 2. Also the white space between the thumbnails and the bigger image I would like to have reduced.
Who can help me with this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
I really need some help with the layout of the product page.
Picture 1 is how it is now, I really would like the images to the right and the price + add to cart on the left of the images. As you can see in picture 2. Also the white space between the thumbnails and the bigger image I would like to have reduced.
Who can help me with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133534
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Aligning image + price + add to cart
Hi,
You'll be able to do it by using some CSS code, and by customizing the "show_default" file of your "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->DIsplay->Views".
You'll be able to do it by using some CSS code, and by customizing the "show_default" file of your "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->DIsplay->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133538
by suzeen
Replied by suzeen on topic Aligning image + price + add to cart
Hello Thank you for replying so quickly
I have found the file you mentioned, but I do not know what code I should add. Can you help me with that.
Also I have added a new product in another category and that product does not have the same problem.
royed.nl/~trendy/index.php/Hygiene-produ...dispenser-groot.html
I have found the file you mentioned, but I do not know what code I should add. Can you help me with that.
Also I have added a new product in another category and that product does not have the same problem.
royed.nl/~trendy/index.php/Hygiene-produ...dispenser-groot.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133557
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Aligning image + price + add to cart
You won't have to add codes, but you'll have to move for example the code which is displaying the price :
after this line :
Code:
<span id="hikashop_product_price_main" class="hikashop_product_price_main">
<?php
//LAYOUT listing_price
if ($this->params->get('show_price')) {
$this->row = & $this->element;
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</span>
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_left_part" class="hikashop_product_left_part span6">
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133577
by suzeen
Replied by suzeen on topic Aligning image + price + add to cart
I have the code and the price code is in line 77 and the other in 40. So that is correct right.
But I find it strange that with my other product the pictures are displaying correctly...
But I find it strange that with my other product the pictures are displaying correctly...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133648
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Aligning image + price + add to cart
Hi,
In the "Layout on product page" option you can select the "show_reversed" views to have the price and add to cart on the left side and the images on the right side.
For the spacing between image and thumbnails, etc, you can follow that tutorial:
hikashop.com/support/153.html
In the "Layout on product page" option you can select the "show_reversed" views to have the price and add to cart on the left side and the images on the right side.
For the spacing between image and thumbnails, etc, you can follow that tutorial:
hikashop.com/support/153.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133702
by suzeen
Replied by suzeen on topic Aligning image + price + add to cart
Thank you, I will check about the spacing, the reversed option was already checked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds