- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Customize category listing boxes
12 years 10 months ago #133530
by atzounis
Customize category listing boxes was created by atzounis
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0
Hello I searched around a little but would like to hear your advice. How can I customize the category boxes that appear in the home page? I tried to change the hikashop_category_name in css but this had an effect on product boxes as well which is not my plan. Moreover I would like to change the way subcategories are shown, their style and colour as shown in the demo image I attach. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0
Hello I searched around a little but would like to hear your advice. How can I customize the category boxes that appear in the home page? I tried to change the hikashop_category_name in css but this had an effect on product boxes as well which is not my plan. Moreover I would like to change the way subcategories are shown, their style and colour as shown in the demo image I attach. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133556
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Customize category listing boxes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds