- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Display categories in product page
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #134222
by wideservices
Display categories in product page was created by wideservices
Hi,
I recently bought hikashop business and i have one question .
I want to display product categories in the product page. I managed to do that with $this->categories where i can get the name of the categories. But how can i get the url to each category and the photo of each category? Thank you in advance
I recently bought hikashop business and i have one question .
I want to display product categories in the product page. I managed to do that with $this->categories where i can get the name of the categories. But how can i get the url to each category and the photo of each category? Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134299
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display categories in product page
Hi,
You can ue that coed in the "product / show_default" view to have all the categories informations:
All is in the var $categories.
Regarding the url to each category, there is no default url, you have to create a menu listing the categories.
Then create dynamically the urls depending on the previously created menu.
You can ue that coed in the "product / show_default" view to have all the categories informations:
Code:
$productClass = hikashop_get('class.product');
$categoryIds = $productClass->getCategories($this->element->product_id);
$db = JFactory::getDBO();
$categories = array();
foreach($categoryIds as $k => $category){
$categories[$category] = new stdClass();
$db->setQuery('SELECT * FROM '.hikashop_table('category').' WHERE `category_id` = '.$category);
$categories[$category] = $db->loadObject();
$db->setQuery('SELECT * FROM '.hikashop_table('file').' WHERE `file_ref_id` = '.$category);
$categories[$category]->image = $db->loadObject();
}
Regarding the url to each category, there is no default url, you have to create a menu listing the categories.
Then create dynamically the urls depending on the previously created menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds