- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
display of product thumbnails Frontend_custom.css
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #134502
by thomas.boepple
display of product thumbnails Frontend_custom.css was created by thomas.boepple
This is the page in question:- :
www.heaven27.com.au/index.php/features/p...ith-knit-tudor-rose-
I am showing 5 thumbnails for the product. I have edited the frontend_custom.css to this:
}
img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 1px;
width:112px;
}
If I go wider than 1px margin or 112px for the thumbnail I get 2 rows. The main picture however is 675px wide. (5 x 112 = 560px and 10px for all margins??)
How do I align the row of thumbnails with the picture above so both line up left and right?
I guess it is in the frontend_custom.css ?
Thanks for your help.
Thomas
I am showing 5 thumbnails for the product. I have edited the frontend_custom.css to this:
}
img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 1px;
width:112px;
}
If I go wider than 1px margin or 112px for the thumbnail I get 2 rows. The main picture however is 675px wide. (5 x 112 = 560px and 10px for all margins??)
How do I align the row of thumbnails with the picture above so both line up left and right?
I guess it is in the frontend_custom.css ?
Thanks for your help.
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134505
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic display of product thumbnails Frontend_custom.css
That's because hikashop_product_left_part has a with of 570 px.
You can do like that:
.hikashop_product_left_part{ width: !important 675px; }
and then you'll be able to increase the margin or the width of the thumbnails.
You can do like that:
.hikashop_product_left_part{ width: !important 675px; }
and then you'll be able to increase the margin or the width of the thumbnails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 10 months ago #134511
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic display of product thumbnails Frontend_custom.css
Great, works fine.
Just for the records, syntax has to be:
width: 680px !important;
Thanks again for your help,
Thomas
Just for the records, syntax has to be:
width: 680px !important;
Thanks again for your help,
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds