- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Change Text on Buttons And Remove Notify Me
12 years 9 months ago #135057
by fan4chevy
Change Text on Buttons And Remove Notify Me was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
How can I change the text on the notify button from 'notify me when available' to a shorter button 'notify when available' ?
Also how can I remove the notify button altogether?
How can I change the text on the notify button from 'notify me when available' to a shorter button 'notify when available' ?
Also how can I remove the notify button altogether?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #135070
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change Text on Buttons And Remove Notify Me
Hi,
1. You'll just have to edit your translation file and change this line :
By:
2. You'll just have to disable waitlists, through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Features'->'Waitlist'"
1. You'll just have to edit your translation file and change this line :
Code:
ADD_ME_WAITLIST="Notify me when available"
Code:
ADD_ME_WAITLIST="Notify when available"
2. You'll just have to disable waitlists, through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Features'->'Waitlist'"
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds