- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Show Price Symbol and Currency
12 years 9 months ago #135116
by anlicor
Show Price Symbol and Currency was created by anlicor
Currently the product shows price: $20.
Can I get it to show $20USD.
In another thread I saw that you could enable 2 currencies but there were now details on how this was done.
So what I am looking for is something like $20USD ( $40BDS).
Is this possible and how do I do it?
Can I get it to show $20USD.
In another thread I saw that you could enable 2 currencies but there were now details on how this was done.
So what I am looking for is something like $20USD ( $40BDS).
Is this possible and how do I do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135125
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Show Price Symbol and Currency
Hi,
1. If you want to display your product price like this : "$20USD" you'll probably have to edit and configure your currency through "Hikashop->System->Currency"
2. Another solution can be to use the "HikaShop Currency Switcher Module" so that your customer will be able to automatically switch your shop currency.
1. If you want to display your product price like this : "$20USD" you'll probably have to edit and configure your currency through "Hikashop->System->Currency"
2. Another solution can be to use the "HikaShop Currency Switcher Module" so that your customer will be able to automatically switch your shop currency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds