- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Cannot Select Associated Module
I was able to do this before easily so not sure what's wrong now.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Joomla! 2.5.16Which version do you have ?
HikaShop Business: 2.2.2
I don't see any errors. I don't remember it opening in another window when you click on the module, it would just add the module that you selected.If you turn on the debug mode and error reporting options of the joomla configuration, do you get some errors when doing that ?
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The 1st one is when I click on "Associated Modules"
The 2nd is the popup
The 3rd is the screen it takes me to
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry I am a bit confused
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
As Nicolas said, you'll just have to set the radio of your associated module to YES and save it by using the OK button through the popup page of the associated modules option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So my question is, how do I know which module from the list is the "associated module" for that menu?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When editing the HikaShop menu (from HikaShop > Display > Content menu), you have the "associated module" listing, like this:
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When I FIRST click on "select" next to "associated module" ALL of the modules are UNPUBLISHED so how do I know which one to choose?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the popup it is:
It's the one with has the "yes" radio selected in the popup of course.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.