Display of style
12 years 9 months ago #136077
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Display of style was created by anypc
Hi there!
I was wondering if it was possible to make listing of products look like this attachment.
I can make custom fields and all, but I dont know how to add them to the product-list
The most important thing for me is title-short description
I really want to give my products just the title 'USB HUB' and put in the short description that it has 4 ports, its white and its usb 2.0
You know what I mean?
Thanx for any help
I was wondering if it was possible to make listing of products look like this attachment.
I can make custom fields and all, but I dont know how to add them to the product-list
The most important thing for me is title-short description
I really want to give my products just the title 'USB HUB' and put in the short description that it has 4 ports, its white and its usb 2.0
You know what I mean?
Thanx for any help
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136127
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display of style
Hi,
You can do that yes. First, you need to use the layout "table" in your product listing menu/module options, and then edit the file "listing_table" of the view "product" via Display>Views in order to add such code:
<?php echo $this->row->COLUMN; ?>
where COLUMN is the column name of your custom product field where you entered the additional information that you want to display.
You can do that yes. First, you need to use the layout "table" in your product listing menu/module options, and then edit the file "listing_table" of the view "product" via Display>Views in order to add such code:
<?php echo $this->row->COLUMN; ?>
where COLUMN is the column name of your custom product field where you entered the additional information that you want to display.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anypc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #136222
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Replied by anypc on topic Display of style
Thanx Nicolas!
It worked like a charm! Attached is the result
*Edit
In case anyone wonders, I got the text of the product to align to the left adding this line of CSS to the style CSS:
And I changed listing_table.php to this:
It worked like a charm! Attached is the result
*Edit
In case anyone wonders, I got the text of the product to align to the left adding this line of CSS to the style CSS:
Code:
.hikashop_product_name2 {
text-align: left !important;
}
And I changed listing_table.php to this:
Code:
<td class="hikashop_product_name_row">
<span class="hikashop_product_name2">
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
<b><a href="<?php echo $link;?>">
<?php }
echo $this->row->product_name;
if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
</a></b>
<?php } ?><br><br> <font size="1"><?php echo $this->row->lijstbeschrijving; ?></font>
</span>
<?php if(!empty($this->row->extraData->afterProductName)) { echo implode("\r\n",$this->row->extraData->afterProductName); } ?>
</td>
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by anypc. Reason: Added a change I made
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds