My product-tree is gone :'(
12 years 9 months ago #136180
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
My product-tree is gone :'( was created by anypc
-- url of the page with the problem -- : No URL, see attachment
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 31.0.1650.63m
Help!! Im working very hard to re-release my webshop after a 2-week downtime so I can upgrade and add features but now a very essential part is gone
If I go to the backend I see the attachment 1.
When I go to the backend of my old installation (on testsite) it shows attachment 2.
Any idea where I screwed up?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 31.0.1650.63m
Help!! Im working very hard to re-release my webshop after a 2-week downtime so I can upgrade and add features but now a very essential part is gone
If I go to the backend I see the attachment 1.
When I go to the backend of my old installation (on testsite) it shows attachment 2.
Any idea where I screwed up?
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136185
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic My product-tree is gone :'(
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
Back end categories explorer : Do you want to display an explorer of the categories on the left of your product and categories listings pages ? Doing so can induce a hit on performance if you have a lot of categories as it needs to load all the categories on each page.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anypc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136188
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Replied by anypc on topic My product-tree is gone :'(
Aw man, I feel soooo Stupid right now!
I've been altering CSS and PHP code for about 6 hours straight now to get the webshop right as I want it so I was afraid I messed something up. Must have changed this setting somewhere.
Thanx a million Jerome!
I've been altering CSS and PHP code for about 6 hours straight now to get the webshop right as I want it so I was afraid I messed something up. Must have changed this setting somewhere.
Thanx a million Jerome!
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds