- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Product description and code - Solved
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #136250
by KYSEAN
Product description and code - Solved was created by KYSEAN
How can I not have the product code show up in the front end as seen below in bold. I would much rather have just the product description show up. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sean
Holy Name Academic Logo on Green SS Tee Shirt Size XXXL
Academic_Short_Sleeve_Tee_Shirt_Green_Size_XXXL
Holy Name Academic Logo on Green SS Tee Shirt Size XXXL
Academic_Short_Sleeve_Tee_Shirt_Green_Size_XXXL
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by KYSEAN.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136267
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product description and code
Hi,
You can disable the option "Display product code" in Configuration > Display > Default parameters for products
You can disable the option "Display product code" in Configuration > Display > Default parameters for products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136270
by KYSEAN
Replied by KYSEAN on topic Product description and code
Thank you so much for the help. Worked fine. I appreciated the help. This is so new to me but I am making progress. Thanks, Sean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds