- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
How to show "NEXT" & "PREVIOUS" button on product
- giorgiofox
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #136368
by giorgiofox
How to show "NEXT" & "PREVIOUS" button on product was created by giorgiofox
Hello,
I have activated the System->Configuration->Display->Browse Category,
but I can't see the button to browse the products of this category..
What I can do ?
Thanks
Giorgio
I have activated the System->Configuration->Display->Browse Category,
but I can't see the button to browse the products of this category..
What I can do ?
Thanks
Giorgio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- giorgiofox
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #136369
by giorgiofox
Replied by giorgiofox on topic How to show "NEXT" & "PREVIOUS" button on product
Solved, sorry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136373
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to show "NEXT" & "PREVIOUS" button on product
Thanks for your feedback
.
Note that the solution was to use the "Show shortcuts to other category products" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
Note that the solution was to use the "Show shortcuts to other category products" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
The following user(s) said Thank You: b_sz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds