- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
How to export the product url?
12 years 9 months ago #136438
by Ronon
How to export the product url? was created by Ronon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hello, in HikaShop> Products, when I select several products and pulse Export button, it generates a CSV file with all the data for each product, but I'm interested in a column that is "product_url" which appears empty. How I can do to show me the url of each product in that column? I attached two pictures so you can see which generates the column blank. Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hello, in HikaShop> Products, when I select several products and pulse Export button, it generates a CSV file with all the data for each product, but I'm interested in a column that is "product_url" which appears empty. How I can do to show me the url of each product in that column? I attached two pictures so you can see which generates the column blank. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136546
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to export the product url?
Hi,
The "product_url" is a product field.
You can specify the "product_url" like you can specify the "product_alias". It is not the url that the product will have in the front-end, it is the field that you can fill in order to specify which url you want to use for the SEO.
Regards,
The "product_url" is a product field.
You can specify the "product_url" like you can specify the "product_alias". It is not the url that the product will have in the front-end, it is the field that you can fill in order to specify which url you want to use for the SEO.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136835
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic How to export the product url?
OK, so there is no way to get the URL that is generated in the front-end? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136870
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to export the product url?
There is always a way to generate it if you customize the export PHP code. But yes, there is no option to add the product URL in the CSV export.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds