- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Need to add text field
12 years 9 months ago #136454
by KYSEAN
Need to add text field was created by KYSEAN
Hi all, I need to be able to add a text field ( or something) to each product so customers can add a name to each order if they choose. I'm doing a site for a screen print shop and they would like the customers to be able to add a name for the back of the shirts etc... Can I do this and how? Thanks, Sean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136508
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need to add text field
Hi,
You can do that by creating a custom field of the table "item" and of the type "text" via the menu Display>Custom fields (Business edition only).
You can do that by creating a custom field of the table "item" and of the type "text" via the menu Display>Custom fields (Business edition only).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136521
by KYSEAN
Replied by KYSEAN on topic Need to add text field
If I purchase and install the business version, I wouldn't loose any of the info I've inputted so far would I? I've got close to 500 products and 13 categories and I have to have this site live by monday. Thanks, Seannicolas wrote: Hi,
You can do that by creating a custom field of the table "item" and of the type "text" via the menu Display>Custom fields (Business edition only).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136526
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need to add text field
No, you don't loose your data or settings when you upgrade.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136529
by KYSEAN
Thank you Nicolas for your help. I'll order tonight after I finish a few more items. Thanks, Sean
Replied by KYSEAN on topic Need to add text field
nicolas wrote: No, you don't loose your data or settings when you upgrade.
Thank you Nicolas for your help. I'll order tonight after I finish a few more items. Thanks, Sean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds