- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Best sellers
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #136862
by southga1974
Best sellers was created by southga1974
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
the-authors-club.com
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -: Internet Explorer 9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi. I'm trying to set up a Best Sellers module on the homepage, but it's displaying the latest product, not best sellers. I haven't changed any of the default settings. What am I doing wrong?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -: Internet Explorer 9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi. I'm trying to set up a Best Sellers module on the homepage, but it's displaying the latest product, not best sellers. I haven't changed any of the default settings. What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136871
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Best sellers
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of the options of your module that you can see when you edit it via the menu Display->Content modules.
Please provide a screenshot of the options of your module that you can see when you edit it via the menu Display->Content modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #136908
by southga1974
Replied by southga1974 on topic Best sellers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136928
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Best sellers
You should change the "sub element filter" option of your module so that it listings all the products regardless of the category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds