- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
Add category to an article
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #136952
by dreads
Add category to an article was created by dreads
Hi,
I wanted to know if it is possible to add a category to an article in joomla (image1),
and when I click on a subcategory to move to another menu item, which only display the subcategories or products(image2)
I wanted to know if it is possible to add a category to an article in joomla (image1),
and when I click on a subcategory to move to another menu item, which only display the subcategories or products(image2)
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by dreads.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136967
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add category to an article
Hi,
I think that the best solution will probably be to :
1. Create a category/product listing which will display the products/categories of the category that you'll display through your Joomla article
2. Add you category through your Joomla article and don't forget to add the link of the category listing that you created.
I think that the best solution will probably be to :
1. Create a category/product listing which will display the products/categories of the category that you'll display through your Joomla article
2. Add you category through your Joomla article and don't forget to add the link of the category listing that you created.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136972
by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic Add category to an article
How do I add the category through the joomla article?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136997
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add category to an article
By adding your category image/name/description on it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds