Skip to main content

upgrade hikashop: navigation disapeared!

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #137232 by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3

Hi
I've upgrade my hikashop,the result is I lost my navigation arrows! :dry:
But I need them absolutely...what happens?
I tried to look in my template file and made a:
Code:
var_dump($this->links)
in com_hikashop/product/show.php

but the result is empty...
I regret my upgrade but I can't afford to let my ecommerce component without upgrade....?

in advance thanks for your answer
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by pulsarinformatique.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #137272 by nicolas
Hi,

We don't have the problem on our end. The next/previous buttons work fine in the latest version in our tests.
We would need more information on the issue to be able to help you.
Can you provide a link to a product page with the issue ?
Can you turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and provide a copy/paste of the traces at the bottom of that product page while that option is turned on ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #137313 by pulsarinformatique
HI,

thanks for your answer!
actually as I use SVN I looked at the differences between files to see where the problem was.
It's in the file components/com_hikshop/views/product/view.html.php:

in 2.2.3 line 1177 function show it's written:
Code:
if(empty($category_id) && is_object($menu) && !empty($menu->id)){

in 2.2.2 here is what's written:
Code:
if(empty($category_id) && !empty($menu->id) && !$config->get('simplified_breadcrumbs',1)){

I modified these line by the line of 2.2.2 and I found back my arrows!
:)

hope it can help others!
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by pulsarinformatique.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xavier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum