- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 3
Cart Module not contrained
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #137403
by bettston
Cart Module not contrained was created by bettston
Website: demo.battleva.co.uk/apples.
Hi,
I have a dynamic sidebar set at 26.6% width and all other modules staycontrained in it but the Hika cart module jut expands outside of the column and over the top of the content.
If you add a product with qty of 1000 so the numbers are big you will see what I mean. This does not seem to happen on you demo version as they wrap normally. It maybe css but I cannot see why.
Thanks
Tony
Sorted, tables need to use percentages so just a css change as hika is not setting its own css at this level
Hi,
I have a dynamic sidebar set at 26.6% width and all other modules staycontrained in it but the Hika cart module jut expands outside of the column and over the top of the content.
If you add a product with qty of 1000 so the numbers are big you will see what I mean. This does not seem to happen on you demo version as they wrap normally. It maybe css but I cannot see why.
Thanks
Tony
Sorted, tables need to use percentages so just a css change as hika is not setting its own css at this level
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by bettston. Reason: Closed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #137545
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart Module not contrained
Hi,
I just tested it and it seems to be working fine, did you solved your issue ?
EDIT
Thanks for your feedback:).
I just tested it and it seems to be working fine, did you solved your issue ?
EDIT
Thanks for your feedback:).
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds