- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
coupon system message
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #138305
by rockettboost
coupon system message was created by rockettboost
hello friends !
system message is not displayed when I add coupon ,
Only when I delete it .
system message is not displayed when I add coupon ,
Only when I delete it .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138353
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic coupon system message
Hi,
There is no system message displayed when adding a coupon, it's a normal behavior.
The only thing displayed is the coupon code name applied instead of the coupon input field.
There is no system message displayed when adding a coupon, it's a normal behavior.
The only thing displayed is the coupon code name applied instead of the coupon input field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockettboost
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 9 months ago #138382
by rockettboost
Replied by rockettboost on topic coupon system message
in the previous version seems to have a message)
but I could be wrong
thank you
but I could be wrong
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds