- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
Badge Not Showing
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #138466
by artisanwebandprint
Badge Not Showing was created by artisanwebandprint
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
test.artrageus1.com/art/social-studies
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - current
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I've setup hikashop with an Art Zoom In Integration. The folks at Artectics made the adjustments for the integration, so I'm not sure if they changed any "views". I've setup a "Sold" category and applied a badge to it. I've added the product to the sold category: test.artrageus1.com/art/social-studies/p...r-and-his-dog-buster but the badge is not showing up. I've set Badges to display under product view. I've also set the product listing view to table as you suggested in another post. Here's the badges configuration: screencast.com/t/SnFxFANTTw Why is the badge not showing up?
Thanks for your assistance.
Dawn
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - current
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I've setup hikashop with an Art Zoom In Integration. The folks at Artectics made the adjustments for the integration, so I'm not sure if they changed any "views". I've setup a "Sold" category and applied a badge to it. I've added the product to the sold category: test.artrageus1.com/art/social-studies/p...r-and-his-dog-buster but the badge is not showing up. I've set Badges to display under product view. I've also set the product listing view to table as you suggested in another post. Here's the badges configuration: screencast.com/t/SnFxFANTTw Why is the badge not showing up?
Thanks for your assistance.
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138630
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Badge Not Showing
Hi,
For the products listing, you need to turn on the display of the bdages in the options of your menu/module.
For the product page, I'm afraid that you won't be able to display a badge on top of the image because of Art ZoomIn. You'll have to see with them if there is a possibility to keep the badge working with their zooming system still working.
For the products listing, you need to turn on the display of the bdages in the options of your menu/module.
For the product page, I'm afraid that you won't be able to display a badge on top of the image because of Art ZoomIn. You'll have to see with them if there is a possibility to keep the badge working with their zooming system still working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
12 years 8 months ago #138845
by artisanwebandprint
Replied by artisanwebandprint on topic Badge Not Showing
Hello Nicolas,
I went through all of the content menu displays and content module displays and set the badges to "on". I only want the badge on the products list page anyway, not on the individual product page. So, I'm not sure that I would need to contact ArtZoomIn since there is not a Zoom In on the products listing page. I've created a quick video with my settings:
screencast.com/t/fMsGjors0
Best,
Dawn
I went through all of the content menu displays and content module displays and set the badges to "on". I only want the badge on the products list page anyway, not on the individual product page. So, I'm not sure that I would need to contact ArtZoomIn since there is not a Zoom In on the products listing page. I've created a quick video with my settings:
screencast.com/t/fMsGjors0
Best,
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138866
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Badge Not Showing
Hi,
The screencast doesn't work on my end.
You should check the settings of the menu with the id 144 via the menu Display>Content menus.
If that option is on there and that the badge is properly configured (I don't know if that's the case as you set it to display only if the products have at least 10000 elements, and only for the products in the category sold) and that you don't see it, then it means that you have edited some of the view files of the products listing preventing the badges to display. In that case, you can remove your customization via the menu Display>Views and that should help.
The screencast doesn't work on my end.
You should check the settings of the menu with the id 144 via the menu Display>Content menus.
If that option is on there and that the badge is properly configured (I don't know if that's the case as you set it to display only if the products have at least 10000 elements, and only for the products in the category sold) and that you don't see it, then it means that you have edited some of the view files of the products listing preventing the badges to display. In that case, you can remove your customization via the menu Display>Views and that should help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds