- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Different price when login
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #138605
by jarnodesign
Different price when login was created by jarnodesign
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
erdoverlichting.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
Hello,
I would like to create a B2B login. When people login they see a special price. For my business customers.
I have made a user, with a usergroup. When I add second price, and add it to that usercroup. After login, nothing happens with the price. Still old normal price. Is there a tutorial or description, how to set up. I am missing something.
Regards Jarno
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
Hello,
I would like to create a B2B login. When people login they see a special price. For my business customers.
I have made a user, with a usergroup. When I add second price, and add it to that usercroup. After login, nothing happens with the price. Still old normal price. Is there a tutorial or description, how to set up. I am missing something.
Regards Jarno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138621
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Different price when login
Hi,
Did you configured the ACL on the second price ?
Does this second price lower than the first one ?
A screenshot of your product price configuration could help.
Regards,
Did you configured the ACL on the second price ?
Does this second price lower than the first one ?
A screenshot of your product price configuration could help.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 8 months ago #138746
by jarnodesign
Replied by jarnodesign on topic Different price when login
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #138776
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Different price when login
Hi,
I think that you'll should just un-check the "Public" group through the second price
.
I think that you'll should just un-check the "Public" group through the second price
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds