- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
How can I set a min and max value for thumb width?
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #138617
by LAMF
How can I set a min and max value for thumb width? was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gobbe.se/index.php/floten/produkt/22...irmingham-matchflote
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Not necessary
Hi,
I would like to knw where I can define the max and minimum width of the seconnd level thumb nails in the product page display.
I mean if you have 2-3 product images and then you want the thumbs to be at a minimum of 30 px wide and maximum of 300 px.
I have tried to set it up in the css for the HikaShop Template for the rule:
img.hikashop_child_image {
min-width: 30px !important;
max-width: 300px !important;
}
But it has no effect even though it works in Firebug...
So if anone could help me out it would be awesome.
Thanks,
Micke
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Not necessary
Hi,
I would like to knw where I can define the max and minimum width of the seconnd level thumb nails in the product page display.
I mean if you have 2-3 product images and then you want the thumbs to be at a minimum of 30 px wide and maximum of 300 px.
I have tried to set it up in the css for the HikaShop Template for the rule:
img.hikashop_child_image {
min-width: 30px !important;
max-width: 300px !important;
}
But it has no effect even though it works in Firebug...
So if anone could help me out it would be awesome.
Thanks,
Micke
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by LAMF.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #138671
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How can I set a min and max value for thumb width?
Hi,
The solution will probably be to use the options through "Image" tab of the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
The solution will probably be to use the options through "Image" tab of the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138754
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic How can I set a min and max value for thumb width?
Hi,
Thanks Mohamed but the solution was my way and then clean the cache memory :blush:
I have cloudflare installed on the server so I have to set it in dev mode in order to release the cache when making changes otherwise the changes wont show untill th cache is released by the server and that can take time...
Anyway hope someone finds this simple css styling a helpful solution.
/LAMF
Thanks Mohamed but the solution was my way and then clean the cache memory :blush:
I have cloudflare installed on the server so I have to set it in dev mode in order to release the cache when making changes otherwise the changes wont show untill th cache is released by the server and that can take time...
Anyway hope someone finds this simple css styling a helpful solution.
/LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #138796
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How can I set a min and max value for thumb width?
Hi,
1. Note that I just tested your CSS code on my end and it seems to be working fine, can you give me a link to your product page so that I can directly test it ?
2.
1. Note that I just tested your CSS code on my end and it seems to be working fine, can you give me a link to your product page so that I can directly test it ?
2.
Can you tell me how did you add you CSS code ? Did you done it like explained through the documentation :But it has no effect even though it works in Firebug...
So if anone could help me out it would be awesome.
All these CSS modifications can be done via the CSS edition interface in the Display tab of the configuration ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"):
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138831
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic How can I set a min and max value for thumb width?
Hi Mohamed,
Ok I did it according to your documentation link in the blue template that I am using.
But I left out the "div#hikashop_product_left_part"
and only used
img.hikashop_child_image{
height:50px;
width: 30px !important;
max-width: 300px !important;
}
Don't know though if it is necessary to use !important...
I also tested the full css code div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image
and it works just the same... maybe it's more secure using the full line?
I only used what firebug showed me
The URL is: www.gobbe.se/index.php/floten/produkt/22...irmingham-matchflote
Ok I did it according to your documentation link in the blue template that I am using.
But I left out the "div#hikashop_product_left_part"
and only used
img.hikashop_child_image{
height:50px;
width: 30px !important;
max-width: 300px !important;
}
Don't know though if it is necessary to use !important...
I also tested the full css code div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image
and it works just the same... maybe it's more secure using the full line?
I only used what firebug showed me
The URL is: www.gobbe.se/index.php/floten/produkt/22...irmingham-matchflote
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138871
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How can I set a min and max value for thumb width?
Hi,
Just to be sure is that working fine now ? If not, thanks to give us the login details to reach the page.
Using the full path give more importance to the css property than a short path.
If there is another css property on that element, if you have more element details, your css property will override the other one.
If you use !important, it's sure that you property will override the other ones.
Just to be sure is that working fine now ? If not, thanks to give us the login details to reach the page.
Using the full path give more importance to the css property than a short path.
If there is another css property on that element, if you have more element details, your css property will override the other one.
If you use !important, it's sure that you property will override the other ones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138873
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic How can I set a min and max value for thumb width?
Hi,
It works fine for me now, I have tried both the full syntax and the more specific for the child images only and it works fine.
In this case I only need the small images to change and as they are the lowest objects in the hierarchy the rule wont affect anything else. Or am I wrong?
Anyway thanks for showing me the link to the documentation of this specific request.
/Micke
It works fine for me now, I have tried both the full syntax and the more specific for the child images only and it works fine.
In this case I only need the small images to change and as they are the lowest objects in the hierarchy the rule wont affect anything else. Or am I wrong?
Anyway thanks for showing me the link to the documentation of this specific request.
/Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138884
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How can I set a min and max value for thumb width?
Hi,
Yes that should not affect something else.
Yes that should not affect something else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds