- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 2
/* showing at end of product heading
12 years 8 months ago #138620
by jenbain
/* showing at end of product heading was created by jenbain
-- url of the page with the problem -- : site not live yet
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 26.0
Hi I have probably caused this as I have been setting things up and I am new to HikaShop and Joomla. I am hoping you can advise where I can fix it from though, as I have been searching in everything I can think of without success.
On the product page (single product) the heading is showing with /* at the end. When I look at the source code it had the following:
<h1>
<span id="hikashop_product_name_main" class="hikashop_product_name_main">
Mens Comfort Fit Shorts </span>
/* <span id="hikashop_product_code_main" class="hikashop_product_code_main">*/
bb-blsw-srt-001 </span>
</h1>
I can see both of these comment tags, /* */ but I am not sure where to find them to remove them, or what to change in the settings that I have changed that has caused this.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Jennifer
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 26.0
Hi I have probably caused this as I have been setting things up and I am new to HikaShop and Joomla. I am hoping you can advise where I can fix it from though, as I have been searching in everything I can think of without success.
On the product page (single product) the heading is showing with /* at the end. When I look at the source code it had the following:
<h1>
<span id="hikashop_product_name_main" class="hikashop_product_name_main">
Mens Comfort Fit Shorts </span>
/* <span id="hikashop_product_code_main" class="hikashop_product_code_main">*/
bb-blsw-srt-001 </span>
</h1>
I can see both of these comment tags, /* */ but I am not sure where to find them to remove them, or what to change in the settings that I have changed that has caused this.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Jennifer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138623
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic /* showing at end of product heading
Hi,
These must have been added by yourself (or someone else having access to your backend/web server) in the file "show_default" of the view "product" via the menu Display>views.
These must have been added by yourself (or someone else having access to your backend/web server) in the file "show_default" of the view "product" via the menu Display>views.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jenbain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138628
by jenbain
Replied by jenbain on topic /* showing at end of product heading
Thanks you so much Nicolas for your quick reply, yes I probably did that when I was trying to work out something else..
sorry to have troubled you, but I knew you would know exactly where I had messed this up.
again, thanks, greatly appreciate it
Cheers
Jennifer
again, thanks, greatly appreciate it
Cheers
Jennifer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds