- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Back Space Refresh Errors
12 years 8 months ago #138825
by matps
Back Space Refresh Errors was created by matps
Hi Guys,
So I've been testing out a new page on my website and I've come across a problem I hope you may have some tips for.
If you try doing a search using the filters on this page - www.craftkeg.com/index.php/beer-chooser then clicking on product, you will notice the ticks in filter boxes vanish.
Then if you press back space I (only sometimes) get an error such as "Document Expired This document is no longer available" (Firefox) and "Confirm Form Resubmission" (Chrome).
I understand this may be a refresh issue with the browser, is there a way to try stop this happening? Like I say it's not everytime.
Kind Regards,
Matthew
So I've been testing out a new page on my website and I've come across a problem I hope you may have some tips for.
If you try doing a search using the filters on this page - www.craftkeg.com/index.php/beer-chooser then clicking on product, you will notice the ticks in filter boxes vanish.
Then if you press back space I (only sometimes) get an error such as "Document Expired This document is no longer available" (Firefox) and "Confirm Form Resubmission" (Chrome).
I understand this may be a refresh issue with the browser, is there a way to try stop this happening? Like I say it's not everytime.
Kind Regards,
Matthew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138978
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Back Space Refresh Errors
Hi,
It will happen only if you are asking a previous page which got a form validation.
Some kind of "tricks" exist but it will be complicated to integrate that into HikaShop just with some overrides, it will affect the core if you want to use this kind of "post redirect" (like Kunenea do, for example).
Regards,
It will happen only if you are asking a previous page which got a form validation.
Some kind of "tricks" exist but it will be complicated to integrate that into HikaShop just with some overrides, it will affect the core if you want to use this kind of "post redirect" (like Kunenea do, for example).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds