- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
Image pop-up shadowbox issue
12 years 8 months ago #138879
by LAMF
Image pop-up shadowbox issue was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gobbe.se/index.php/havar-keepnet/pro...-colmic-real-keepnet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Not necessary
Hi,
I was just changing the default settings for display under the display tab in general configurtion.
I set the Image popup mode to shadowbox (external) which is good as you then easily can shift between more images in the popup mode directly. When using the mootools you have to click on the thumbnails for each image.
Now this wasn't so easy unfortunately :huh:
Because when you have set up a product with more than one feature and set up different images for each feature.
For example I have so called keepnets for sale and they vary both in length and width so for one product there can be several models with different length, witdth etc and I have also more than one image to display for each of those.
So when I choose one of the models in the drop down menu and then click one of the child images I don't get a popup I get a new page and I have to use the back option in the browser to get back to the original product.
When using mootools it works with popup but not as the neat shadowbox as a simple slideshow with arrows for next image and previous...
Is it possible to solve this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Not necessary
Hi,
I was just changing the default settings for display under the display tab in general configurtion.
I set the Image popup mode to shadowbox (external) which is good as you then easily can shift between more images in the popup mode directly. When using the mootools you have to click on the thumbnails for each image.
Now this wasn't so easy unfortunately :huh:
Because when you have set up a product with more than one feature and set up different images for each feature.
For example I have so called keepnets for sale and they vary both in length and width so for one product there can be several models with different length, witdth etc and I have also more than one image to display for each of those.
So when I choose one of the models in the drop down menu and then click one of the child images I don't get a popup I get a new page and I have to use the back option in the browser to get back to the original product.
When using mootools it works with popup but not as the neat shadowbox as a simple slideshow with arrows for next image and previous...
Is it possible to solve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138899
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Image pop-up shadowbox issue
Hi,
A login is required to access to your link.
Regards,
A login is required to access to your link.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138903
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Image pop-up shadowbox issue
Hi,
I activated an account for you sent to Mohameds email address as he applied fo the account yesterday.
Best regards
Micke
I activated an account for you sent to Mohameds email address as he applied fo the account yesterday.
Best regards
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #138915
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Image pop-up shadowbox issue
Hi Micke,
I'm currently having a "Ogiltigt lösenord" error message, are you sure that you activated the "hikatest" account ?
I'm currently having a "Ogiltigt lösenord" error message, are you sure that you activated the "hikatest" account ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138963
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Image pop-up shadowbox issue
Hi Mohamed,
Yes I did but I forgot that you need to login to a secure URL I have mailed it to you.
/Micke
Yes I did but I forgot that you need to login to a secure URL I have mailed it to you.
/Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #139035
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Image pop-up shadowbox issue
I'm still having an error when I use the "hikatest" account : Användarnamn och lösenord matchar inte eller så har du inget konto ännu.
Can you set a test account and send us the login/password ?
Thank you
.
Can you set a test account and send us the login/password ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139183
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Image pop-up shadowbox issue
Hi,
Thanks for the access. It is working fine now.
I was able to see the problem directly, reproduce it in my local website and make a patch.
The patch affect 3 files in HikaShop (2 in the core and 1 view).
I already submit the patch for test/validation. It will be include in the next release which is planned for this month.
But if you want, I can give you the list of the modifications for the 3 files.
Regards,
Thanks for the access. It is working fine now.
I was able to see the problem directly, reproduce it in my local website and make a patch.
The patch affect 3 files in HikaShop (2 in the core and 1 view).
I already submit the patch for test/validation. It will be include in the next release which is planned for this month.
But if you want, I can give you the list of the modifications for the 3 files.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139253
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Image pop-up shadowbox issue
Hi,
Well if it's going to be a fix patch this month I'd rather wait for that, it's more simple
But many thanks for looking into it!
Well if it's going to be a fix patch this month I'd rather wait for that, it's more simple
But many thanks for looking into it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds