Display category inside product div
- bmoreno1983
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139286
by bmoreno1983
Display category inside product div was created by bmoreno1983
I need to display the category of the product inside the product div in product listings
This is useful because all products are showed in the same page and users needs to know the type of product (Photography, original illustration, serigraphy...). I need something like:
-Image
-Price
-Product name
-Category of the product
-Add to cart
I supose I should add some code in the "listing_img_title.php" to add the category, but how exactly?
www.bizarriaesspumosa.com/shop
This is useful because all products are showed in the same page and users needs to know the type of product (Photography, original illustration, serigraphy...). I need something like:
-Image
-Price
-Product name
-Category of the product
-Add to cart
I supose I should add some code in the "listing_img_title.php" to add the category, but how exactly?
www.bizarriaesspumosa.com/shop
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by bmoreno1983.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bmoreno1983
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 8 months ago #139287
by bmoreno1983
Replied by bmoreno1983 on topic Display category inside product div
Hey...
I have find the solution in this Topic www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/64957-ca...cts-pages.html#65212
I have find the solution in this Topic www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/64957-ca...cts-pages.html#65212
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds