- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
Order by ID on some pages and by Ordering on other
12 years 8 months ago #139500
by mank087
Order by ID on some pages and by Ordering on other was created by mank087
www.pssgpcshop.com/index.php/hikashop/category/145-dextran
Hello,
Is it possible to set the ordering on some pages by product ID and then on other pages by "Ordering"
I have some product category pages that have nearly 100 prodcuts and I would like to order them by ID but other pages I want to specify the list with Ordering.
Is this possible?
Hello,
Is it possible to set the ordering on some pages by product ID and then on other pages by "Ordering"
I have some product category pages that have nearly 100 prodcuts and I would like to order them by ID but other pages I want to specify the list with Ordering.
Is this possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139504
by mank087
Replied by mank087 on topic Order by ID on some pages and by Ordering on other
nevermind I did figure this out.
Is there a way to change the product id? I would rather than export my entire product list to just change one product id.
Thanks
Is there a way to change the product id? I would rather than export my entire product list to just change one product id.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139534
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order by ID on some pages and by Ordering on other
Hi,
It's not easy. You need to go in phpmyadmin, open the tables hikashop_product, hikashop_product_category etc and change the entry for the product id and update its value.
It's not easy. You need to go in phpmyadmin, open the tables hikashop_product, hikashop_product_category etc and change the entry for the product id and update its value.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds