- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
has no method chosen
12 years 8 months ago #139762
by Vero
has no method chosen was created by Vero
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
latest versions
Hi everybody,
In IE is all goed, but in chrome (I am working in chrome) in my product overview page I can't make a chose or ad to cart any product.. It works no more. I was looking for problem and found this: "has no method 'chosen' ". What I did wrong today? I was working only with template css.
What that means and how to fix that?
Thanks if any can help me.
Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
latest versions
Hi everybody,
In IE is all goed, but in chrome (I am working in chrome) in my product overview page I can't make a chose or ad to cart any product.. It works no more. I was looking for problem and found this: "has no method 'chosen' ". What I did wrong today? I was working only with template css.
What that means and how to fix that?
Thanks if any can help me.
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139764
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic has no method chosen
Hi,
Check your HikaShop configuration (display).
You have activated the "Use Chosen library" but your template is not compatible with Chosen. So it generates this error.
If you remove the option it will work fine.
Regards,
Check your HikaShop configuration (display).
You have activated the "Use Chosen library" but your template is not compatible with Chosen. So it generates this error.
If you remove the option it will work fine.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139772
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic has no method chosen
I did, but still not works.
Vero
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139775
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic has no method chosen
Hi,
So it is not added by HikaShop.
Regards,
So it is not added by HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139815
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic has no method chosen
Sorry, it was two fouts. One you helped me to solve (chosen library). Onother one in css I made when I was looking for to solve the first fout. No problem more.
Sorry and thanks!
Vero
Sorry and thanks!
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds