- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Side menu always collapsing
12 years 8 months ago #139972
by mdraeger
Side menu always collapsing was created by mdraeger
Hello,
I cannot get the accordian left side nav menu to remain open when selecting a nav item. Eg. If I select from the left menu category a), I see all the subcategories from a). When I select one of the a) sub categories, I jump to the correct webpage however, the problem is that the left navigation collapses and the use will have no idea where they are. The left nav should remain open and highlight the sub category a).
How do I set this up?
Any help is appreciated.
M
I cannot get the accordian left side nav menu to remain open when selecting a nav item. Eg. If I select from the left menu category a), I see all the subcategories from a). When I select one of the a) sub categories, I jump to the correct webpage however, the problem is that the left navigation collapses and the use will have no idea where they are. The left nav should remain open and highlight the sub category a).
How do I set this up?
Any help is appreciated.
M
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140210
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Side menu always collapsing
Hi,
Can you provide a link to the page with the issue so that we can see what's going on ?
Can you provide a link to the page with the issue so that we can see what's going on ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140362
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Side menu always collapsing
thanks for the response. please go to
naturalsports.cloudaccess.net
From the home page, click on reels > baitcasters>
You will arrive at several product pictures however, the left nav is now collapsed where as it should remain open to show you are on the baitcasters page.
Appreciate any help.
Martin
From the home page, click on reels > baitcasters>
You will arrive at several product pictures however, the left nav is now collapsed where as it should remain open to show you are on the baitcasters page.
Appreciate any help.
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141035
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Side menu always collapsing
Hi,
I can't reproduce your problem. The nav is working good and I have still the nav open and the item selected when I choose a category.
Did you fixed it ?
Regards,
I can't reproduce your problem. The nav is working good and I have still the nav open and the item selected when I choose a category.
Did you fixed it ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141060
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Side menu always collapsing
I resolved this.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds