- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 2
Options or characteristics
12 years 8 months ago #140102
by joanne721
Options or characteristics was created by joanne721
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
gravestonestudies.org/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have past editions of a particular book I would like to include in my cart. A new edition is printed each year but people like to collect the series. There are 20 previous editions, all the same price but the inventory on each varies. For instance there may be 10 available of one edition and 15 of another.
Question: Do I have to set up each edition as it's own product or is there a better way? Can I use options or variants for this?
Any advice would be great!
Thanks in advance.
Joanne
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have past editions of a particular book I would like to include in my cart. A new edition is printed each year but people like to collect the series. There are 20 previous editions, all the same price but the inventory on each varies. For instance there may be 10 available of one edition and 15 of another.
Question: Do I have to set up each edition as it's own product or is there a better way? Can I use options or variants for this?
Any advice would be great!
Thanks in advance.
Joanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140139
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Options or characteristics
Hi,
You can use characteristics/variants for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
You can use characteristics/variants for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds