- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Contact Us For More Information Button
12 years 8 months ago #140225
by MyWorld
Contact Us For More Information Button was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version: 2.2.2
I am using the "Display a contact button on the product page" and have a few questions please. I have attached a pic of the email I received when I did a test to illustrate what I am talking about.
1) Why does it say Shipping Address at the top and how can I change that?
2) When I click on the link next to "Product", it takes me to the site's backend (administration) area instead of to the product on the website.
Thank you!!
I am using the "Display a contact button on the product page" and have a few questions please. I have attached a pic of the email I received when I did a test to illustrate what I am talking about.
1) Why does it say Shipping Address at the top and how can I change that?
2) When I click on the link next to "Product", it takes me to the site's backend (administration) area instead of to the product on the website.
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #140226
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Contact Us For More Information Button
Hi,
In the file media/com_hikashop/mail/contact_request.preload.php you should have this content:
And in the file media/com_hikashop/mail/contact_request.html.php this content
At this moment, the translation for the key "CONTACT_EMAIL_TITLE" will be used. And you should have in your language file:
For the link which point to the administration, please replace in the contact_request.html.php file:
By:
Regards,
In the file media/com_hikashop/mail/contact_request.preload.php you should have this content:
Code:
$texts = array(
'MAIL_HEADER' => JText::_('HIKASHOP_MAIL_HEADER'),
'CONTACT_TITLE' => JText::_('CONTACT_EMAIL_TITLE'),
Code:
<h1 style="color:#1c8faf !important;font-size:16px;font-weight:bold; border-bottom:1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom:10px">
{TXT:CONTACT_TITLE}
</h1>
Code:
CONTACT_EMAIL_TITLE="Contact request"
For the link which point to the administration, please replace in the contact_request.html.php file:
Code:
<tr>
<td style="color:#1c8faf !important;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;">{TXT:PRODUCT}</td>
<td>{VAR:PRODUCT_DETAILS}</td>
</tr>
Code:
<tr>
<td style="color:#1c8faf !important;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;">{TXT:PRODUCT}</td>
<td>{VAR:FRONT_PRODUCT_DETAILS}</td>
</tr>
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140751
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Contact Us For More Information Button
Hi Jerome,
Thank you for the info.
I was wondering, will this change be overridden when I upgrade? Are there no VIEW file in the backend to make this change?
Thanks!!
Thank you for the info.
I was wondering, will this change be overridden when I upgrade? Are there no VIEW file in the backend to make this change?
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140761
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Contact Us For More Information Button
Hi,
It's not views, but you can edit them via the menu System>Emails and they will indeed be handled as overrides and you won't loose them when you update.
The issue though is that if you need to edit the preload of the emails, that is not available before the 2.2.3 version which you don't have at the moment.
It's not views, but you can edit them via the menu System>Emails and they will indeed be handled as overrides and you won't loose them when you update.
The issue though is that if you need to edit the preload of the emails, that is not available before the 2.2.3 version which you don't have at the moment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141169
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Contact Us For More Information Button
Thanks guys - I'm hoping to upgrade soon.
How can I get the product name to show at the top of the form - similar to how it shows in the email when I receive it as per the pic in my original email above? I think it would be nice to have the product name at the top of the form that way the user will remember which product they are enquiring about.
Thank you!!
How can I get the product name to show at the top of the form - similar to how it shows in the email when I receive it as per the pic in my original email above? I think it would be nice to have the product name at the top of the form that way the user will remember which product they are enquiring about.
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141174
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Contact Us For More Information Button
Hi again,
Everything seems to work fine except the link to the product from the email. I am getting a "404 article not found" message.
Thank you!!
Everything seems to work fine except the link to the product from the email. I am getting a "404 article not found" message.
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141244
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Contact Us For More Information Button
Hi,
What is the URL of the link which generates that 404 error ?
What is the URL of the link which generates that 404 error ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141354
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Contact Us For More Information Button
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141988
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Contact Us For More Information Button
Hi,
Yes, this url is malformed.
What kind of SEF system are you using ?
Did you modified the link in the email ?
Regards,
Yes, this url is malformed.
What kind of SEF system are you using ?
Did you modified the link in the email ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142376
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Contact Us For More Information Button
Hi Jerome,
The only SEF that I use is the one with Joomla, please see attached.
Also, I did not modify the link.
Thanks!!
The only SEF that I use is the one with Joomla, please see attached.
Also, I did not modify the link.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142660
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Contact Us For More Information Button
Ok, so can you give us a link to your product page so that we can directly test it and have more information about your issue ?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds