- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 3
How to show options without price ?
12 years 8 months ago #140463
by Digishop
How to show options without price ? was created by Digishop
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I have products with several options. It is good that when I choose one option I got a total price to see (product + option). But is it possible not to show the price from the option. Now I have this:
OPTION 1 NO
YES (+ € 100)
OPTION 2 NO
YES (+ €50)
But I want only a NO and YES.
Thanks for answering.
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I have products with several options. It is good that when I choose one option I got a total price to see (product + option). But is it possible not to show the price from the option. Now I have this:
OPTION 1 NO
YES (+ € 100)
OPTION 2 NO
YES (+ €50)
But I want only a NO and YES.
Thanks for answering.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140479
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to show options without price ?
Hi,
You would have to edit the file "option" via the menu Display>Views and remove the lines:
$text.=' ( '.($positive?'+ ':'').strip_tags($this->loadTemplate()).' )';
You would have to edit the file "option" via the menu Display>Views and remove the lines:
$text.=' ( '.($positive?'+ ':'').strip_tags($this->loadTemplate()).' )';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140753
by Digishop
Thanks. That works fine.
Replied by Digishop on topic How to show options without price ?
nicolas wrote: Hi,
You would have to edit the file "option" via the menu Display>Views and remove the lines:
$text.=' ( '.($positive?'+ ':'').strip_tags($this->loadTemplate()).' )';
Thanks. That works fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #185236
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to show options without price ?
Hi,
Please note that the code has changed in recent versions of HikaShop.
You would still have to edit the file "option" via the menu Display>Views but you now need to remove the lines:
$text.=' ( '.($positive?'+ ':'').$this->currencyHelper->format($price,$ok->price_currency_id).' )';
Please note that the code has changed in recent versions of HikaShop.
You would still have to edit the file "option" via the menu Display>Views but you now need to remove the lines:
$text.=' ( '.($positive?'+ ':'').$this->currencyHelper->format($price,$ok->price_currency_id).' )';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds