- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Parameters for DIV
12 years 8 months ago #140640
by petersch
Parameters for DIV was created by petersch
Hi,
I'm trying to get the carousel working for my products listing. Somehow it doen't work.
I'm quite confused that there are 2 Parameters for DIV, one for products and one for the products in the Associated products listing for category listing menu. somehow the first Parameters for DIV is blocking the 2nd one.
I had a look at the tutorial but something still doesnt work.
I'm trying to get the carousel working for my products listing. Somehow it doen't work.
I'm quite confused that there are 2 Parameters for DIV, one for products and one for the products in the Associated products listing for category listing menu. somehow the first Parameters for DIV is blocking the 2nd one.
I had a look at the tutorial but something still doesnt work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140650
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Parameters for DIV
Hi,
Can you give me a link to the page where you are having your issue and also give me more information about it through some screenshots for example ?
Can you give me a link to the page where you are having your issue and also give me more information about it through some screenshots for example ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds