- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
File Upload Problem
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.8
Hi,
I have a few questions:
1. When a customer uploads a file from www.awards4u.ca/name-tags/metal-namebadg...etal-name-tags-1-x-3 it won't upload and you can't see it on the checkout page and I don't get it! However, in www.awards4u.ca/name-tags/metal-namebadg...-nametag-badge-1-x-3 the file uploads? So the upload file works for some products but not others. I'm not sure why?
2. Please see www.awards4u.ca/pga-golf-gifts/916-blue-hat-pga-tour is there a way not to show the price. I don't like the way it looks. $7.50 per unit for buying at least 48
$6.99 per unit for buying at least 144
$6.75 per unit for buying at least 288
$6.49 per unit for buying at least 576
I want it to look like : Item #
Size 1-6 7-12 13-24 25-49 50+ Shipping
AWD2541 7" x 4½" 66.00 64.50 63.00 61.50 60.00 1 lb 2½" x 4"
AWD2542 8" x 5¼" 86.00 84.50 83.00 81.50 80.00 1½ lbs 3" x 5"
AWD2543 9" x 6" 106.00 104.00 102.00 100.00 98.00 2 lbs 3½" x 6"
I can do this in html so I don't want to see the pricing!
Thanks
Mohammed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
HikaShop 2.1.0
The upload for custom item fields on products with variants was not working properly in some cases
2. I don't see want you want to display exactly but the best will be to create an override for the price display in the product page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. So my problem to question 1. is solved! I upgraded to a new paid update for the business and everything uploaded fine! Thanks!
2. For problem number 2 I need to find out how to customize the price. Example:
This is what I have!!!
www.awards4u.ca/pga-golf-gifts/916-blue-hat-pga-tour is there a way not to show the price. I don't like the way it looks.
$7.50 per unit for buying at least 48
$6.99 per unit for buying at least 144
$6.75 per unit for buying at least 288
$6.49 per unit for buying at least 576
This is what I want on the product page:
48-143 144-287 288-575 576+
$7.50 $6.99 $6.75 $6.49
On the listing page I only want it to show $6.49 not $6.49 per unit for buying at least 576!
Also, please see www.gcmstores.com/component/hikashop/pro...721-695-gcm-cardigan
How did he cross out the price and have a new price?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What you have to do is use our view edition system in Display>Views and find out what you want to edit. For example, you can find the product page in show/product and change the layout and/or add whatever you want. You'll need some HTML and php knowledge though.
If it seems to difficult for you, do not hesitate to ask on our commercial jobs forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
After I did the update. I have another problem. Please see www.awards4u.ca/name-tags/metal-namebadg...etal-name-tags-1-x-3 . When I add the attachment to Magnet which is $1.50 more. I won't show up when a click on the add to cart?
Where it says "Login or create a new account" it will how up as $9.99 so it didn't add the $1.50? How do I fix this problem?
Mohammed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I couldn't reproduce this issue.
Are your attachments "options"? If so, could you try to create a new product with new options and tell me if it's the same problem? Also, which version are you running and when did you get it? You can try to download the last version again (we fixed few things) and tell me if it solves the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
" You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Business: 2.2.3"
So I have the latest version. I just updated it 2 weeks ago. I using Characteristics which worked great before I did this update. And now it won`t work. I even tried to put a new product with new Characteristics however, it won`t work right!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can download it on your subscription page.
Try it and tell me if it works!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I updated it to 2.3.0 and it still won`t work for some reason.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You could try to remove it and see if it solves the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It might explain the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry, I didn't understand what you mean by stock for these variants. If you can explain it that would be great. Or how I can check if I have stock?
Thanks,
Mohammed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your products should have a quantity set (if you used it).
Simply go in your product page (backend) and check that the quantity field is not at 0.
Then, do the same thing for each variant of this product (the quantity is displayed on the listing so you can see it directly).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The quantity is not 0 for the main product but what is the quantity for the variants ?
HikaShop first use the quantify of the variant and if the quantity for the variant is "unlimited" it uses the quantity of the main product.
So, you have to check your variants too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please see the image in the file of my last post it shows the variants! They are unlimited. I also tested it to 1000 in their but still didn't work??
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried to inserted a new product with new variants. I played with the new variants to make sure it's a number or unlimited. I'm not sure what else to try? Please let me know if you have any idea's. It's been working fine before I updated hikashop.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I must say I don't have much more idea. You may have something in your configuration that generate this issue since we can't reproduce it. Could you try to enable error reporting and the debug mode in joomla and perform the same action again? It might display some errors that could help us.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Part of the problem is with the show_tabular in views. Once I clear it to default the variants show up however the price won't change and the big problem is the product pages gets messed up. I would have to get someone who know php to fix this problem.
My questions are
1. Why did these variants get messed up? I see others had this problem as well.
2. If there are more updates will they get messed up again?
3. Is there another solution?
Thanks for all your help.
Mohammed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.