Skip to main content

File Upload Problem

More
12 years 6 months ago #147350 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic File Upload Problem
Hi,

I am sorry but I am completely lost and I can't understand of which product/page your are talking about.
The thread topic is about the file upload problem and you are now talking about some messed up page.
Which page ?
What mess up ? Who are these other people ?
Another solution for what ?

I am really sorry but I guess that I have currently too much question about your problem that I don't visualize.
We need to see exactly of what you are talking about to give you a correct and precise answer.
Otherwise I guess we will loose time and it could annoy you for something which shouldn't.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum