- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Products show but can't find in backend
12 years 8 months ago #140782
by mdraeger
Products show but can't find in backend was created by mdraeger
It seems I have lost my products on the backend, yet they are still appearing in the frontend.
Any suggestions on why I can't see the products anymore?
Also related, I used to be able to see a tree like structure in the backend. This was usefull when I added products to specific categories. Now it too is missing. Have I inadvertently turned a viewing option off in the backend?
Strange.
Martin
Any suggestions on why I can't see the products anymore?
Also related, I used to be able to see a tree like structure in the backend. This was usefull when I added products to specific categories. Now it too is missing. Have I inadvertently turned a viewing option off in the backend?
Strange.
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140797
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products show but can't find in backend
Hi,
Can you show me how did you configured your filters through your back-end product listing ("Hikashop->Products") through some screenshots ?
Also, note that setting the "Back end categories explorer" to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" will probably help you.
Can you show me how did you configured your filters through your back-end product listing ("Hikashop->Products") through some screenshots ?
Also, note that setting the "Back end categories explorer" to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" will probably help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140823
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Products show but can't find in backend
Thank you, your suggestion about the explorer view work!
See attached regarding your second question.
Thanks,
martin
See attached regarding your second question.
Thanks,
martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140847
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products show but can't find in backend
I think that the best solution will probably be to the set the filter dropdown to All sub elements so that you can directly search for your product through all your products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141101
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Products show but can't find in backend
any chance you can send me a screen capture of what you mean?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141159
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products show but can't find in backend
Look at the top right corner of your screenshot:
www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/30706/h17263fc.png
There is the sub element filter dropdown where you can select the "all sub elements" option.
There is the sub element filter dropdown where you can select the "all sub elements" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds