- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Product Details image allignment
12 years 8 months ago #140837
by suzeen
Product Details image allignment was created by suzeen
Hello there,
Question 1:
I cannot seem to get the product image alignment correctly working.
it is strange but on some pages it is working ok, and one one page it is not.
This is the problem page: royed.nl/~trendy/index.php/pmu-apparatuu.../1-trendy-superior-i
The is the correct one: royed.nl/~trendy/index.php/hygiene-produ...-touchless-dispenser
I have tried to search the answer with firebug, but nothing seems to work. How do I get the images a like on all pages?
Question 2:
Also how do you the characterics of this: royed.nl/~trendy/index.php/novoxx-pigmen...ren/product/75-blond better looking. Aantal ml is just not looking good. Is there a solution for this?
Thank you
Suzeen
Question 1:
I cannot seem to get the product image alignment correctly working.
it is strange but on some pages it is working ok, and one one page it is not.
This is the problem page: royed.nl/~trendy/index.php/pmu-apparatuu.../1-trendy-superior-i
The is the correct one: royed.nl/~trendy/index.php/hygiene-produ...-touchless-dispenser
I have tried to search the answer with firebug, but nothing seems to work. How do I get the images a like on all pages?
Question 2:
Also how do you the characterics of this: royed.nl/~trendy/index.php/novoxx-pigmen...ren/product/75-blond better looking. Aantal ml is just not looking good. Is there a solution for this?
Thank you
Suzeen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140908
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Details image allignment
Hi,
1. Apparently, you use two different layouts for these two pages and on the page with the problem, you have the span6 class added to the hikashop_product_right_part and hikashop_product_left_part divs. Remove them and it will be better (or use the same product page layout as the other page).
2. I guess that you want to add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td{
white-space: nowrap;
}
1. Apparently, you use two different layouts for these two pages and on the page with the problem, you have the span6 class added to the hikashop_product_right_part and hikashop_product_left_part divs. Remove them and it will be better (or use the same product page layout as the other page).
2. I guess that you want to add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td{
white-space: nowrap;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140936
by suzeen
Replied by suzeen on topic Product Details image allignment
How do I remove the span6 class?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Details image allignment
It should be in your view file (show_default or one you created out of it) that you can find via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141315
by suzeen
Replied by suzeen on topic Product Details image allignment
Thank you Nicolas,
I have fixed the images problem by going to categories and placing the product page layout on inherite.
I have fixed the images problem by going to categories and placing the product page layout on inherite.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds