- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Add to Cart button placement
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #140868
by arm
Add to Cart button placement was created by arm
--
jdrwebtest.com/thereef_hikashop/index.ph...ting/drilled-aqurium
-- HikaShop [1312231536]
-- Joomla version 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26
Hello,
I want to place my quantity and Add to cart button below the product description. How do I do that?
Thanks,
-- HikaShop [1312231536]
-- Joomla version 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26
Hello,
I want to place my quantity and Add to cart button below the product description. How do I do that?
Thanks,
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by arm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140877
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add to Cart button placement
Hi,
The solution will be to directly edit the code of the file "show_default" of the "product" view of your front-end template through "HIkashop->System->Display->Views".
The solution will be to directly edit the code of the file "show_default" of the "product" view of your front-end template through "HIkashop->System->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140939
by arm
Replied by arm on topic Add to Cart button placement
Thanks for your reply. I think I did something wrong. Before changing the file, I did a copy of show_detail file. I changed something and that did not work, so I copy pasted the original code to the file. But it does not show anything. Any idea how I can get back the content?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140963
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to Cart button placement
if you make a mistake when you edit a view file, go on the views listing and click on the "remove customization" icon for your view file and it will restore the original version of the view file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds