- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
#hikashop_product_left_part - width
12 years 8 months ago #140903
by mdraeger
#hikashop_product_left_part - width was created by mdraeger
Hello,
I was able to make some customizations to the css for the border of the position #hikashop_product_left_part, however the border is still running across and under my right side column/module.
This is what I did. Even setting the width to 200 px didn't change the width.
#hikashop_product_left_part {
border: 1px solid #e7e7e7;
padding: 5px;
width:200px;
border-top-left-radius: 4px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 4px;
border-top-right-radius: 4px;
}
I would very much like the width to match the width of the table below - see naturalsports.cloudaccess.net/component/...t-a.html?Itemid=1070 .
I really appreciate if you could tell me exactly which css file I need to modify and with the correct css code.
Thanks for your consideration and help.
Martin
I was able to make some customizations to the css for the border of the position #hikashop_product_left_part, however the border is still running across and under my right side column/module.
This is what I did. Even setting the width to 200 px didn't change the width.
#hikashop_product_left_part {
border: 1px solid #e7e7e7;
padding: 5px;
width:200px;
border-top-left-radius: 4px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 4px;
border-top-right-radius: 4px;
}
I would very much like the width to match the width of the table below - see naturalsports.cloudaccess.net/component/...t-a.html?Itemid=1070 .
I really appreciate if you could tell me exactly which css file I need to modify and with the correct css code.
Thanks for your consideration and help.
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140917
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic #hikashop_product_left_part - width
The left part div width is forced to 500px in the view on your website as far as I can see with firebug.
Add such CSS to force it to what you want:
#hikashop_product_left_part { width :200px !important; }
Add such CSS to force it to what you want:
#hikashop_product_left_part { width :200px !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140923
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic #hikashop_product_left_part - width
Great! I forgot the !important;
Works great now - thank you.
M
Works great now - thank you.
M
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds