- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Navigation from product and back to left nav
12 years 8 months ago #140944
by mdraeger
Navigation from product and back to left nav was created by mdraeger
So from my home page,
naturalsports.cloudaccess.net/component/...ers.html?Itemid=1070
, I can get to my products page. Once I click on the product, and try to use the left navigation to find a new product, the left nav is broken. If I click on the left menu and select another product, I go no where.
Has anyone run into this situation before?
M
Has anyone run into this situation before?
M
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140966
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Navigation from product and back to left nav
I don't see any problem on your left navigation on your website. It's working fine for me even after browsing several product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140975
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Navigation from product and back to left nav
Okay, this was resolved by adjustments to the module, as per your other suggestion.
All good.
Thank you
All good.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds