- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Remove fields in Product Main Information in Admin
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141182
by punga98
Remove fields in Product Main Information in Admin was created by punga98
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.46 beta-m
I'm trying to strip down and simplify the admin product page by removing several fields under Product Main information such as Product tax category, Product available from, weight, volume to name a few.
There appear to be no individual css classes for these fields for a display -none.
Which PHP file could I alter?
Could someone tell me how to do this?
cheers
Jim
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.46 beta-m
I'm trying to strip down and simplify the admin product page by removing several fields under Product Main information such as Product tax category, Product available from, weight, volume to name a few.
There appear to be no individual css classes for these fields for a display -none.
Which PHP file could I alter?
Could someone tell me how to do this?
cheers
Jim
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by punga98.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141253
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove fields in Product Main Information in Admin
Hi,
You'll want to edit the files "info" and "common" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and remove/alter the HTML that you don't want.
You'll want to edit the files "info" and "common" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and remove/alter the HTML that you don't want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141263
by punga98
Replied by punga98 on topic Remove fields in Product Main Information in Admin
Thanks for that, worked a treat!
If I want to make other similar changes, how do I know which fields are in which file? Which file holds all these individual ones (ie common, info) so I can rearrange them.
Where would I get that info?
cheers
Jim
If I want to make other similar changes, how do I know which fields are in which file? Which file holds all these individual ones (ie common, info) so I can rearrange them.
Where would I get that info?
cheers
Jim
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by punga98. Reason: another question
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141311
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove fields in Product Main Information in Admin
Hi Jim,
The solution will probably be to check the HTML code of the page that you want to edit, and then directly search for what you want to remove through the files of the "product" view of your back-end template through the page "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Hope this will help you a little.
The solution will probably be to check the HTML code of the page that you want to edit, and then directly search for what you want to remove through the files of the "product" view of your back-end template through the page "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Hope this will help you a little.
The following user(s) said Thank You: punga98
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds