remove id from sef urls
12 years 8 months ago #141256
by Mitrax
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
remove id from sef urls was created by Mitrax
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mitrax.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Guys,
I know the topic of removing ids from SEF URLs has been covered many times previously so I wont ask how to do it.
Could you advise if there are any plans to modify Hikashop so that you can choose whether these ids are included in the SEF URL or not. One suggestion would be that what ever is entered in the alias is used and if the alias is empty then the default SEF URL ( in its current form ) is used. Calls to the URL in the current format could be left working so search engine listings dont break while new URLs are being indexed.
I really would like to change from /14-xxxx/ to /xxxx/ and I really dont want to rely on another plugin to do this .
I really think this would be a great item for the todo list.
Kind Regards
Rob
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Guys,
I know the topic of removing ids from SEF URLs has been covered many times previously so I wont ask how to do it.
Could you advise if there are any plans to modify Hikashop so that you can choose whether these ids are included in the SEF URL or not. One suggestion would be that what ever is entered in the alias is used and if the alias is empty then the default SEF URL ( in its current form ) is used. Calls to the URL in the current format could be left working so search engine listings dont break while new URLs are being indexed.
I really would like to change from /14-xxxx/ to /xxxx/ and I really dont want to rely on another plugin to do this .
I really think this would be a great item for the todo list.
Kind Regards
Rob
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141309
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic remove id from sef urls
Hi,
I think this could help you:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-sef-product-id.html
And yes, this feature is already in our TODO list. It is something asked so it has a good priority.
Regards,
I think this could help you:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-sef-product-id.html
And yes, this feature is already in our TODO list. It is something asked so it has a good priority.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141368
by Mitrax
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Replied by Mitrax on topic remove id from sef urls
Thanks .. I'll wait for this to turn up in a future release.
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds